Bách khoa toàn thư mở Wikipedia
Tham khảo[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
- Paul W. Borg, "The Polyphonic Music in the Guatemalan Music Manuscripts of the Lilly Library," 4 vols., Bloomington: Indiana University, Ph.D. dissertation, 1985.
- Knighton, Tess and Álvaro Torrente, eds. Devotional Music in the Iberian World, 1450-1900: The Villancico and Related Genres. Aldershot, UK: Ashgate, 2007.
- Laird, Paul R. "Literary Evidence and Ceremonial Use of the Villancico at San Lorenzo del Escorial Through the Late Seventeenth Century." Inter-American Music Review. 17, no. 1-2: 151-156, 2007.
- Lehnhoff, Dieter, "The Villancicos of the Guatemalan Composer Raphael Antonio Castellanos (d. 1791): A Selective Edition and Critical Commentary," Washington, D.C.: The Catholic University of America, Ph.D. dissertation, 1990.
- Long, Pamela H. "Music and Theater in Colonial Mexico." Ars Lyrica 9: 67-78, 1998.
- Stevenson, Robert. Christmas Music from Baroque Mexico. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1974.
- Stevenson, Robert. "Ethnological Impulses in the Baroque Villancico." Inter-American Music Review 14, no. 1: 67-106, 1994.
- Stevenson, Robert. Renaissance and Baroque Musical Sources in the Americas, Washington, D.C.: Organization of American States, General Secretariat, 1970.
- Pope, Isabel and Paul R. Laird. "Villancico." In Grove Music Online. Oxford Music Online, http://www.oxfordmusiconline.com/subscriber/article/grove/music/29375 (accessed October 14, 2009).
- Underberg, Natalie. "Sor Juana’s ‘Villancicos’: Context, Gender, and Genre." Western Folklore 60, no. 4: 297-316, 2001.