The Amazing Race 28
|The Amazing Race 28|
|Phát sóng||12 tháng 2, 2016
|Ngày quay||15 tháng 11, 2015
– 6 tháng 12, 2015
|Đội vô địch||Dana & Matt|
|Chiều dài cuộc đua||27,000 dặm (43,452 km)|
|Thứ tự mùa|
|Mùa 27 ◄ Mùa này ► Mùa 29|
The Amazing Race 28 là mùa thứ 28 của chương trình truyền hình thực tế The Amazing Race. 11 đội với hai người mỗi đội, làm việc trong ngành nghề truyền thông xã hội sẽ tham gia một cuộc hành trình vòng quanh thế giới và cố gắng về đích sớm nhất để không bị loại và chiến thắng The Amazing Race, nhận 1 triệu đô tiền thưởng.
- 1 Sản xuất và quay phim
- 2 Đội thi
- 3 Phần thưởng:
- 4 Sơ lược cuộc đua
- 4.1 Chặng 1 (United States → Mexico)
- 4.2 Chặng 2 (Mexico → Colombia)
- 4.3 Chặng 3 (Colombia)
- 4.4 Chặng 4 (Colombia → Switzerland → France)
- 4.5 Chặng 5 (France)
- 4.6 Chặng 6 (France → Armenia)
- 4.7 Chặng 7 (Armenia → Georgia)
- 4.8 Chặng 8 (Georgia → United Arab Emirates)
- 4.9 Chặng 9 (United Arab Emirates → Indonesia)
- 4.10 Chặng 10 (Indonesia)
- 4.11 Chặng 11 (Indonesia → China)
- 4.12 Chặng 12 (China → United States)
- 5 Tham khảo
Sản xuất và quay phim[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Phát triển[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
The Amazing Race 28 đã bắt đầu quay vào ngày 15/11/2015, với người dẫn chương trình Phil Keoghan nói về địa điểm của chặng đầu tiên, Monumento a la Revolución tại Mexico City, thông qua các phương tiện truyền thông xã hội.
Đội thi và phỏng vấn[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Các đội thi tại The Amazing Race 28 bao gồm 11 đội hai người; các thành viên nổi tiếng trong truyền thông xã hội và bạn bè hay người thân của họ. Dàn đội thi bao gồm:
- Youtuber Tyler Oakley và bạn thân Korey Kuhl
- Game thủ nổi tiếng Burnie Burns và Ashley Jenkins
- YouTube Erin White Robinson và bạn thân Joslyn Davis
- Sao trên Vine Cole LaBrant và mẹ Sheri LaBrant
- Viner Zach King và vợ Rachel King
- YouTuber Dana Borriello và Matt Steffanina
- Người mẫu ảnh trên Instagram Jessica Versteeg và Brittany Oldehoff
- Thành viên Viral Marty Cobb và cháu gái Hagan Parkman
- YouTuber Blair Fowler và bố Scott Fowler
- Bình luận viên trên Vine Cameron Benson và Darius Benson
- VĐV bóng chày chuyên nghiệp Kurt Gibson và Brodie Smith
Đội thi[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Các đội sau đây đã tham gia vào cuộc đua (được liệt kê cùng với các mối quan hệ của họ và tên đội theo công bố của CBS).
|Đội||Quan hệ||Thứ hạng theo chặng||Số lần thực hiện Vượt rào|
|Tyler & Korey||Bạn thân||2||1||2||2||1||6||6||3||1||1⊃||1||3||Tyler 5, Korey 6|
|Dana & Matt||Biên đạo múa||1||4||4||3||3||4||4||5||4||3||2||1||Dana 5, Matt 6|
|Sheri & Cole||Mẹ & Con trai||9||8||6||7||7||7||5||6||3||4||3||2||Sheri 5, Cole 6|
|Burnie & Ashley||Game thủ||6||3||3||4||6||2||2||2||2||2⋑||4||Burnie 5, Ashley 6|
|Brodie & Kurt||VĐV bóng chày||5||2||1||1||2||1||3||1ε||5||5⊂||Bordie 5, Kurt 6|
|Zach & Rachel||Vợ chồng mới cưới||3||6||9||5||5||3||1||4||6||Zach 6, Rachel 4|
|Scott & Blair||Bố & Con gái||11||9||8||8||4||5||7||Scott 4, Blair 3|
|Erin & Joslyn||Bạn thân||10||5||7||6||8||Erin 3, Joslyn 2|
|Brittany & Jessica||Người mẫu||7||7||5||9||Brittany 1, Jessica 3|
|Darius & Cameron||Anh em||4||10||10||Darius 2, Cameron 1|
|Marty & Hagan||Mẹ/Con gái||8||11||Marty 1, Hagan 1|
- Chữ đỏ thể hiện các đội đã bị loại khỏi cuộc đua.
- Chữ xanh chỉ đội về cuối trong 1 chặng không loại và phải thực hiện Speed Bump trong chặng sau.
- Chữ xanh lá ƒ thể hiện đội giành được Fast Forward. Nếu nó ở trong số chặng đua, nó thể hiện rằng chặng đó có Fast Forward nhưng không đội nào sử dụng.
- Dấu ε thể hiện đội sử dụng Thẻ Ưu Tiên trong chặng đua. Dấu ə thể hiện đội sử dụng Thẻ Ưu Tiên thứ 2 trong chặng đua.
- Dấu gạch chân thể hiện sẽ không có thời gian nghỉ tại Trạm Dừng và tất cả các đội sẽ phải tiếp tục chặng đua. Đội về nhất Trạm Dừng đó sẽ vẫn nhận được một phần thưởng. Ngoài ra, sẽ không có đội nào bị loại khỏi cuộc đua vào cuối chặng, nhưng vào bất cứ thử thách nào của chặng kế tiếp, sẽ có một đội bị loại giữa chừng.
- Dấu ⊃ hoặc Dấu ⋑ chỉ các đội sử dụng Rào cản hoặc Rào cản Kép; Dấu ⊂ hoặc Dấu ⋐ chỉ các đội bị Rào cản/Rào cản Kép tác động; ⊂⋑ chỉ các đội bị Rào cản/Rào cản Kép tác dộng nhưng lại dùng Rào cản/Rào cản Kép lên đội khác; ⊂ và ⋑ xung quanh số chặng chỉ chặng đó có Rào cản/Rào cản kép nhưng không đội nào sử dụng.
Phần thưởng:[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Giải thưởng sẽ được dành cho đội về nhất chặng. Phần thưởng sẽ là tiền hoặc chuyến du lịch của Travelocity.
- Chặng 1-US$2,000 và thẻ Ưu tiên.
- Chặng 2-1 chuyến đi tới Saint Thomas.
- Chặng 3-1 chuyến đi tới Mykonos, Hy Lạp.
- Chặng 4-US$3,000
- Chặng 5-1 chuyến đi tới Boracay, Philippines.
- Chặng 6-Thẻ tốc hành
- Chặng 7-1 chuyến đi tới Turks and Caicos.
- Chặng 8-1 chuyến đi tới Helsinki, Finland.
- Chặng 9-US$5,000
- Chặng 10-1 chuyến đi tới Alaska.
- Chặng 11-Không có
- Chặng 12-US$1,000,000
Sơ lược cuộc đua[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
|Di chuyển||Đường hàng không Đường sắt Đường biển Đi xe buýt|
|Dấu hiệu||Detour Roadblock Fast Forward U-Turn Speed Bump Trạm dừng|
Chặng 1 (United States → Mexico)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: February 12, 2016
- Hoa Kỳ (Starting Point)
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Mexico City, Mexico (Mexico City International Airport)
- Mexico City (Monumento a la Revolución)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Mexico City (Plaza Garibaldi or Warehouse Building) 
- Teotihuacán (Cuevas de Parque Tematico Tialocan) (Overnight Rest) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Mexico City (Museo Soumaya) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
The Race's first Detour was a choice between Mariachi Madness or Great Bulls of Fire. In Mariachi Madness, teams had to find one of 350 Mariachi performers at Plaza Garibaldi that was faking their performance. They would then have to take the performer to a judge. If they were correct, they would get their next clue. If they were wrong, they would have to try again. In Great Bulls of Fire, teams had to assemble a torito, a papier-mâché bull, as part of a firecracker display. Once they had the approval of a judge, they had to light it up to get their next clue.
In the Race's first Roadblock, one team member had to search through the nearby caves and find thirteen pieces of an Aztec (Teotihuacano) mask. However, not all the pieces that were there were for the same mask, so teams had to correctly figure out the right pieces. Once they properly assembled their mask, they would receive their next clue.
- Instead of a traditional Starting Line, teams received a video message from Phil Keoghan in their homes informing them that the Race had already begun. Teams would then have to fly to Mexico City, Mexico and make their way to the Monumento a la Revolución to receive their first clue.
- After the Detour, teams were instructed to go to the Cuevos de Parque Tematico Tialocan in Teotihuacan and pick one of three departure times for the next morning. Four teams would depart at 7:30 AM, Four more at 7:40 AM, and the last three teams at 7:50 AM.
Chặng 2 (Mexico → Colombia)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: February 19, 2016
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Mexico City (Mexico City International Airport) to Cartagena, Colombia (Rafael Núñez International Airport)
- Santa Catalina (El Totumo) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Manzanillo del Mar (Terraza Melló Farándula Jugos Naturales)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Manzanillo del Mar (Playa del Ora) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Cartagena (Plaza Bolívar) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
In the leg's Roadblock, one team member had to climb into the mud bath atop the El Totumo volcano and completely submerge themselves in the mud. Inside the mud bath were several satchels containing gemstones, with the team member being required to find an emerald. Once they had their emerald, they had to wash it off before giving it to a judge, who would direct them to swim to their next clue, which was in a clue box in a nearby lagoon.
In this Speed Bump, Scott & Blair had to help local fishermen haul a large dragnet out of the water. Once done, they had to collect all the fish captured before they can continue Racing.
The leg's Detour was a choice between Pop-Up or Parrilla. In Pop-Up, teams had to properly assemble a shelter with wood and tarp using provided materials and following a marked example. Once it was built to the judge's approval, they had to guide a car into the shelter, after which the driver would give them their next clue. In Parrilla, teams had to properly cook three fish dishes on a parrilla grill. Once their dishes were approved, they had to serve them to nearby locals to get their next clue.
- Before the Detour, teams had to go to Manzanillo del Mar and look for a juice stand named Terraza Melló Farándula Jugos Naturales. Once there, they had to find some locals playing dominoes who would give them their next clue.
Chặng 3 (Colombia)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: February 26, 2016
- Cartagena (Plaza de San Diego)
- Cartagena (Castillo San Felipe de Barajas)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Cartagena (Avenida el Lago or Restaurante y Cancha de Tejo Ciracari) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Cartagena (Museo Naval del Caribe – Calle San Juan de Dios) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Cartagena (Baluarte de Santiago) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
The leg's Detour was a choice between Tickets or Tejo. In Tickets, teams worked as bus conductors on a Cartagena transit bus and had to attract enough passengers to earn at least COL$ 20,000 (approximately 5,98 US$). They could then trade their money for their next clue. In Tejo, teams played tejo, a traditional Colombian sport which involves hitting gunpowder-loaded targets with a stone disc. Once teams hit three targets, they would receive their next clue.
In the leg's Roadblock, one team member had to pick a mochila (a traditional Colombian backpack) and search around for other marked vendors. Once they found two exact matches of their bag out of hundreds on display, they could trade them for their next clue.
- At the beginning of the leg, teams were instructed to go to Plaza de San Diego and search for a group of pollera dancers who will give them their next clue.
- At Castillo San Felipe de Barajas, teams had to search through the catacombs to find their next clue.
- After the Detour, teams were told to head to Calle San Juan de Dios at the exterior of Museo Naval do Caribe and find the local mochila vendor to receive their next clue.
Chặng 4 (Colombia → Switzerland → France)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: March 4, 2016
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Cartagena (Rafael Núñez International Airport) to Geneva, Thụy Sĩ (Geneva Airport)
- Geneva (Jet d'Eau)
- Geneva (Chocolats Rohr) (Overnight Rest)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Geneva (Victorinox Flagship Store or Promenade de la Treille)
- Geneva (Broken Chair)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Geneva (Palace of Nations)
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Geneva (Genève-Cornavin railway station) to Chamonix, Pháp (Chamonix-Mont-Blanc railway station)
- Chamonix (Place du Triangle de l'Amitié) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
The leg's Detour was a choice between Work Bench or Bench Work. In Work Bench, teams had to assemble a Swiss Army knife using twenty-seven disassembled pieces. When the knife was correctly built, they would receive their next clue. In Bench Work, teams had to travel to Promenade de la Treille where they had to calculate how many people could sit on the longest wooden bench in the world. Teams had to measure by sitting down one at a time, using a local newspaper as a reference. If their answer was within the correct range of 190-197, they would receive their next clue. But if they were incorrect, they had to re-measure and try again.
In the leg's Roadblock, one team member had to identify ten flags of 193 members (representing ten of the original UN members) (Belarus, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Ấn Độ, Liberia, The Hà Lan, Na Uy, Nam Phi, Turkey và Uruguay). They had to arrange ten flags in order using a board for reference, and present the correct flags to a judge to receive their next clue.
- After receiving their clue at Jet d'Eau, teams were instructed to go to Chocolats Rohr and pick up a number, which would determine their order of departure the next morning.
- After the roadblock, teams were told to travel by train to Chamonix, France and search for the Pit Stop at Place du Triangle de l'Amitié.
Chặng 5 (France)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: March 11, 2016
- Chamonix (Les Grands Montets Gondola Station)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Chamonix (Mont Blanc massif – Les Grands Montets)
- Chamonix (Planpraz Gondola Station)
- Chamonix (Aiguilles Rouges – Planpraz) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Chamonix (Place Balmat – Dr. Paccard Statue) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
The leg's Detour was a choice between Dynamite and Campsite. In Dynamite, teams had to collect two dynamite sticks, commonly used for avalanche prevention. They then had to traverse down a mountain via ferrata and deliver their dynamite, along with baguettes, to the mountaineer. Once they finished their delivery, the mountaineer would drop dynamite down the mountain and give them their next clue. In Campsite, teams had to pitch a tent following a marked example. They then had to build a protective snow wall beside the tent. Once their tent setting was deemed correct, they would receive their next clue.
The leg's Roadblock required one team member to ascend via gondola to Planpraz. They would then take a running jump and perform a tandem paragliding ride 7.000 foot (2.100 m) on the side of the Aiguilles Rouges. Teams, however, were only permitted to run one at a time, and if they failed to take off they would have to try again. Once teams were up in the air, they had to spot a yeti waving a French flag on the ground. Upon landing, they would be asked which country's flag they saw. If they answered "France", they would receive their next clue.
- At the beginning of the leg, teams were told to find a marked Dacia Duster with a specific French license plate on a nearby street to find their next clue.
- After teams found their car, they had to instruct their driver to head to the Les Grands Montets Gondola Station to receive their next clue.
- At the Gondola Station, teams had to ascend via gondola to the summit of Les Grands Montets, in the Mont Blanc massif mountain range.
- At the mountain range, one team member had to traverse a suspension line between two mountains and grab their next clue from the other side.
Chặng 6 (France → Armenia)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: April 1, 2016
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Geneva, Switzerland (Geneva Airport) to Yerevan, Armenia (Zvartnots International Airport)
- Yerevan (Yerevan Opera Theater)
- Yerevan (Yerevan Cascade)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Yerevan (Megerian Carpet Factory or Parvana Bakery)
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Yerevan (Republic Square) to Hatsavan (Roadside) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Garni (Temple of Garni) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
The leg's Detour was a choice between Bread or Thread. In Bread, teams traveled to Parvana Bakery where they had to roll out dough and bake fifteen traditional pieces of bread called lavash using a tonir (Armenian underground oven). Once they had baked 15 pieces of lavash to the satisfaction of the baker, they would receive their next clue. In Thread, teams traveled to Megerian Carpet Factory where they had to make a row of 200 stitches on an Armenian carpet following a pattern. Once they finished their stitches, they would receive their next clue.
In the leg's Roadblock, one team member had to choose a Lada VAZ-2101 taxi from the roadside along with a driver. They would then direct the taxi onto a ramp and use tools to properly perform an oil change on the taxi to receive their next clue.
- At the Yerevan Opera Theatre, teams were treated to a Sabre Dance performance while they had to search for their next clue inside the theatre. They had to realise that the janitor cleaning the theatre actually had their next clue.
- After getting their clue from the Theatre, teams were told to go to the Yerevan Cascade and climb 500 of its steps to get their next clue.
- After the Detour, teams were told to travel to Republic Square and choose a bus that would take them to the town of Hatsavan near Mount Ararat. Once there, they would receive their next clue.
Chặng 7 (Armenia → Georgia)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: April 8, 2016
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Yerevan (Yerevan railway station) to Tbilisi, Georgia (Tbilisi railway station)
- Tbilisi (Freedom Square – Saint George Statue)
- Tbilisi (Narikala Fortress)
- Mtskheta (Jvari Monastery)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Mtskheta (Iago's Winery, Chardakhi or Arsekidzis 15)
- Tbilisi (Rustaveli Theater) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Tbilisi (Rike Park (tiếng Gruzia) overlooking The Bridge of Peace) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
The leg's Detour was a choice between Clean or String. In Clean, teams had to travel to Iago's Winery (located at Chardakhi). Once there, teams had to wash out on an enormous large traditional kvevri clay pot beneath the surface. Once the clay pot was completely clean to the satisfaction of the winery owner, they would receive their next clue. In String, teams had to travel to Arsekidzis 15 and thread five strings of twenty hazelnuts to make a traditional churchkhela (a sausage-shaped candy). Teams then had to dip them into a pot and glaze them, then hang them up to dry. Once all five strings were approved, they received their next clue.
In the leg's Roadblock, one team member had to join the Georgian ballet and perform a grueling fast-paced routine. First, they had to choose an instructor to watch the dance and learn the steps properly. They then had to perform the dance on stage with members of the Georgian National Ballet. Once their performance was approved, the choreographer would give them their next clue.
- At the start of the leg, teams were told to travel by overnight train across the Armenian border to Tbilisi, Georgia. Once there, they had to make their way to Freedom Square and find the Saint George Statue to receive their next clue.
- After finding the clue at the Saint George Statue, teams had to head to Narikala Fortress and ride a gondola down. They then had to go to the Jvari Monastery to receive their next clue.
Chặng 8 (Georgia → United Arab Emirates)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: April 15, 2016
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Tbilisi (Tbilisi International Airport) to Dubai, Các Tiểu Vương quốc Ả Rập Thống nhất (Dubai International Airport)
- Margham (Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve – Bedouin Camp)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Al Marmoum (Dubai Camel Race Track) or Al Maha (Al Maha Desert)
- Palm Jumeirah (Atlantis, The Palm – Aquaventure) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Palm Jumeirah (Atlantis, The Palm – Aquaventure (Poseidon's Revenge))
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Dubai (Deira Old Souq Station) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
The leg's Detour was a choice between Races and Oasis. In Races, teams traveled to Dubai Camel Race Track. There, they had to use bicycles and race against racing camels (who can reach speeds of up to 40 dặm (64 km) per hour). If teams crossed the finish line 2 kilômét (1,2 mi) from the starting line ahead from the camels, they would receive their next clue. If they failed, they would be given an advantage for their next attempt. In Oasis, teams had to lead four camels across a marked path through the desert to a bedouin camp, where they would be offered traditional regag bread and camel milk along with their next clue.
In the leg's Roadblock, one team member had to put on a diving helmet and walk through an aquarium containing sharks, manta rays, and other sea creatures to retrieve a canister containing a puzzle. Once out of the aquarium, they had to solve the puzzle, which involved floating letters, to spell out R-A-C-E. Once all four letters were in place, they received their next clue.
- Upon arriving in Dubai, teams had to pick up a marked Mitsubishi Pajero and drive themselves to a marked bedouin camp in the Margham desert.
- At the bedouin camp, teams would be greeted with a traditional nose-to-nose greeting for male racers and given their next clue with a Travelocity Roaming Gnome.
- After the Roadblock, teams had to slide down the Poseidon's Revenge waterslide at the Aquaventure water park (which featured a recall from the Season 15) to receive their next clue.
Chặng 9 (United Arab Emirates → Indonesia)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: April 22, 2016
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Dubai (Dubai International Airport) to Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia (Ngurah Rai International Airport)
- Tabanan (Tanah Lot) (Overnight Rest)
- Tabanan (Tanah Lot – Enjung Galuh Temple and Snake Temple)
- Klungkung (Banjar Belatung Kusamba Beach) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Sanur (Mertasari Beach) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Sanur (Semawang Beach – Pinisi) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
In this Speed Bump, Sheri & Cole had to go to Goa Lawah Temple and find a marked food cart. There, they had to prepare and sell ten bowls of a traditional Indonesian meatball dish known as bakso. Once they had Rp10,000, they would then have to finish a bowl of bakso each before they can continue racing.
In the leg's first Roadblock, one team member had to take part in salt harvesting. They had to collect seawater in two baskets on a bamboo pole and shake out the water onto a bed of volcanic sand to make it evaporate. Once they received approval, they would then have to go to a work station and scrape enough crystallized salt from a brine to fill four plastic bags. Once their salt was approved, they received their next clue.
In the leg's second Roadblock, the team member who did not perform the first one had to participate in the annual Bali Kite Festival. They had to properly assemble a 30 foot (9,1 m) long traditional kite with a team of kite enthusiasts. Once their kite was approved, they had to fly it along the beach to receive their next clue.
- Upon arriving in Bali, teams had to make their way to Tanah Lot and pick up one of three departure times. Two teams would depart at 6:15 AM, two more at 6:30 AM, and the last two at 6:45 AM.
- The next morning, teams had to deliver a religious offering known as a gebogan on their heads to Enjung Galuh Temple (known as Pura Karang Bolong). Once there, they would then trade the gebogans for two live pythons to carry around their neck. Once they delivered their snakes to the Snake Temple, they would receive their next clue.
- After the Roadblock, teams were told to go to Semawang Beach. There, they had to paddle an outrigger canoe to a traditional pinisi boat and get on the boat, which was the Pit Stop for the leg.
Chặng 10 (Indonesia)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: April 29, 2016
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Nusa Penida (Gamat Bay)
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Nusa Lembongan (Hai Tide Beach Resort – Mushroom Beach)
- Nusa Lembongan (Pura Puseh)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Nusa Lembongan (Lembongan-Ceningan Bridge or Seaweed Farm)
- Nusa Lembongan (Warung Sunrise) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Nusa Lembongan (Hai Tide Beach Resort – Pande Curly Paddleboard Shop)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Bản mẫu:TAR travel Nusa Ceningan (Blue Lagoon)
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Denpasar (Bajra Sandhi Monument) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
The Detour in this leg was a choice between Haul or Harvest. In Haul, teams had to carry a total of fifty coconuts and four live chickens from Nusa Ceningan side and walk across a congested suspension bridge to load the coconuts into a delivery truck and the chickens into baskets at the Nusa Lembongan side. Once all of them were delivered, the vendor would give them their next clue. In Harvest, teams had to propel a canoe through a marked course, where they would collect enough seaweed to completely cover a tarp on the beach. Once they covered the tarp, the farmer would give them their next clue.
In this leg's Roadblock, one team member had to ride a jetski from Pande Curly Paddleboard Shop to Blue Lagoon, where they would then climb a ladder to the top of a four-story high cliff. Here, they would be loosened up in a Pilates session with Bondi Rescue lifeguard Anthony "Harries" Carroll before jumping 40 foot (12 m) to the sea below to get their next clue.
- Additional tasks
- At the start of the leg, teams took a boat and travel to Gamat Bay on the island of Nusa Penida and had to dive to search for their clue inside one of three clueboxes near the corals on the ocean floor.
- After picking up the clue, teams take a high-speed boat to Mushroom Beach at Hai Tide Beach Resort, Nusa Lembongan and take the provided pickup taxis.
- Before entering the Pura Puseh's stairway, teams had to wear sarongs on their waist and follow a dancer dressed as a monkey up some stairs, who would then give them their next clue.
- After the Roadblock, teams take a boat to the shore of Bali Island and take a taxi to the Pit Stop.
Chặng 11 (Indonesia → China)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: May 6, 2016
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Denpasar (Ngurah Rai International Airport) to Shenzhen, Trung Quốc (Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport)
- Shenzhen (Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport – Departure Hall)
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel and Bản mẫu:TAR travel Shenzhen (Airport East Station/Hourui Station to Window of the World Station)
- Shenzhen (Window of the World – Eiffel Tower) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Shenzhen (Lychee Park (tiếng Trung) – Moon Bridge)
- Bản mẫu:TAR clue Shenzhen (Dafen Oil Painting Village)
- Shenzhen (Shenzhen Library Terrace overlooking Shenzhen Civic Center) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
In the leg's Roadblock, one team member was given a passport and had to search the grounds of Window of the World (a park containing 130 replicas of landmarks around the world) for six specific landmarks that were the answers to riddles given in the clue: (1) "The Sphinx is guardian of these ancient structures of Giza" (Pyramids of Egypt); (2) "You could watch reenactments of famous battles here" (Colosseum); (3) "This palace is actually a mausoleum framed by 4 minarets" (Taj Mahal); (4) "Quasimodo rang the bell of this French Gothic cathedral in Victor Hugo's classic novel" (Notre Dame); (5) "This statue has the head of a lion and the body of a fish" (Merlions of Singapore); (6) "You can see the Pope give mass at this Vatican City square" (St. Peter's Square). At each monument, they had to retrieve a self-sticking photo and paste it on their provided passport. Once they had all six stamps, they had to show the passport to a park official. If all six photos were correct, teams received their next clue.
The leg's Detour was a choice between Commuter Cycle or Master of Arts. In Commuter Cycle, teams had to dress in business attire and practice riding self-balancing unicycles. Once they felt they could ride them without falling, they had to complete a course down a busy street while holding a briefcase and a coffee cup. Upon completing the course, they would be given the combination to open the briefcase (000), which contained their next clue. In Master of Arts, teams had to search for a plaza filled with painters at the Dafen Oil Painting Village for one which held a marked paintbrush. Then, the painter would lead them to a shop where they found disassembled pieces of art. After bringing the pieces of art to another shop, they then had to properly complete the artwork using hammer and nails and hang it on the wall. Once the art was properly assembled to the satisfaction of the judge, they received their next clue.
- Additional tasks
- Upon arriving in Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, teams had to go to the top floor of the departure hall to find their next clue.
- After picking up the clue at the airport, teams were instructed to find the "Eiffel Tower" at Window of the World and to travel by bus or train and scale the replica to get their next clue.
- After the Roadblock, teams had to travel to Lychee Park and search for the Moon Bridge to find the Detour clue.
- After the Detour, teams received a photo of a building, leaving them to figure out that this was the Shenzhen Civic Center. There, they then had to search the grounds for the Pit Stop.
Chặng 12 (China → United States)[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
Airdate: May 13, 2016
- Bản mẫu:TAR travel Guangzhou (Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport) to Los Angeles, California, United States (Los Angeles International Airport)
- Los Angeles (Angelus Plaza) Bản mẫu:TAR clue
- Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara Municipal Airport)
- Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara Maritime Museum [Stearns Wharf] – Theresa Ann)
- Santa Barbara (Rattlesnake Canyon – Gibraltar Rock)
- Santa Ynez (Grassini Family Vineyards) Bản mẫu:TAR clue Bản mẫu:TAR clue
In the first Roadblock of the leg, one team member had to choose a safety instructor then make their way to the penthouse above Angelus Plaza. There, while being tethered from a rappel line, they had to perform a giant leap from a height of 130 foot (40 m) to grab their next clue which was hanging in mid-air. If they failed, they had to rappel to the ground and try again, but with each failed attempt the clue would be moved closer.
In the Final Roadblock of the Race, the team member who did not perform the first Roadblock would have to arrange letters and hashtags on a series of wine barrel lids to spell the names of the cities in the order visited on the Race. Then, they must hang them with the hashtags on the barrels in chronological order:
Once the hashtags and the cities were in the right place with the proper spelling, they would receive their final clue.
- Additional tasks
- After completing the first Roadblock, teams took a helicopter to Santa Barbara.
- At Santa Barbara Maritime Museum, teams had to take a marked dinghy from the harbor and find the Theresa Ann boat. Once the boat was found, the fisherman on the boat would give them their next clue.
- At Gibraltar Rock, teams had to take part in synchronized mountaineering. While one team member traversed horizontally across a suspended line to grab one half of the clue, this would cause their partner to be pulled vertically down the face of the cliff to pick up the other half. Once returned to safety, teams had to join their two halves to read their next clue.
- After finishing the second Roadblock, teams were instructed to search the grounds for the Finish Line.
- Additional note
- During the flight from Guangzhou to Los Angeles, the final three teams all received a free upgrade to business class on the direct flight home to the United States.
Tham khảo[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
- ^ a ă Hughes, William (ngày 11 tháng 11 năm 2015). “The Amazing Race is casting social media stars for this season’s race”. A.V. Club. Truy cập ngày 11 tháng 11 năm 2015.
- ^ a ă Lỗi chú thích: Thẻ
<ref>sai; không có nội dung trong thẻ ref có tên
- ^ “Episode Title: (#2801) "I Should've Been a Boy Scout (Mexico, City)"”. The Futon Critic. Truy cập ngày 10 tháng 2 năm 2016.
- ^ “The Amazing Race Live Event”. Facebook. 15 tháng 11 năm 2015. Truy cập ngày 15 tháng 11 năm 2015.
- ^ “Shows A-Z - amazing race, the on cbs”. The Futon Critic.
- ^ “Season 28, Episode 3 The Amazing Race 28”. TV Guide.
- ^ “Season 28, Episode 4 The Amazing Race 28”. TV Guide.
- ^ “Season 28, Episode 5 The Amazing Race 28”. TV Guide.
- ^ a ă â b c d “Shows A-Z amazing race, the on cbs”. The Futon Critic. Truy cập ngày 14 tháng 3 năm 2016.
- ^ http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/the-amazing-race-28/episode-10-season-28/the-amazing-race-28/883317/
- ^ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3554863/Bondi-Rescue-star-Anthony-Harries-Carroll-make-surprise-appearance-Amazing-Race-helps-contestants-death-defying-challenge.html