Thành viên:SGrabarczuk (WMF)
I'm known as Tar Lócesilion. For details related to my volunteer capacity, see my volunteer userpage. In short:
I'm a Wiki[p/m]edian since 2010 and have made 66.000 edits globally. Only on my home wiki, I have created over 2.000 pages in 16 namespaces. Admin permissions on a few wikis, membership in local Arbitration Committee, and 79% support in stewards elections. 2 "main-ns-focused" WikiProjects created or co-ordinated, and several "meta-ns-focused". Many newbies "brought up" to "mature Wikipedians", many product deployments facilitated.
AffiliateI'm the Vice-Chair & Secretary of Wikimedia Polska and focus mainly on the capacity building, governance, compliance, and keeping our tactics aligned with the strategy.
Between 2017 and 2020, I worked with the Wikimedia 2030 Strategy teams.
I hold the following permissions:
I work for the Wikimedia Foundation, and this is the account I try to use for edits or statements I make in that role. However, the Foundation does not vet all my activity, so edits, statements, or other contributions made by this account may not reflect the views of the Foundation.
I mitigate conflict of interest risks by:
- Being responsible for two separate and not overlapping areas of activities (compare: meta:user:SGrabarczuk (WMF) and wmpl:user:Tar Lócesilion),
- Not being financially liable for the WMF activities and not having a paid role in the WMPL,
- Not taking part in the decision making on or execution of issues related to the competition between the parties (I don't set the fundraising banners for any of the parties, or sign the agreements between the parties),
- Limiting the activity in forums where it could be unclear what organization I represent,
- Using different Wikimedia accounts, email addresses, and profile photos; on the last ones, I have put different logos
- Informing all WMF staffers I collaborate with, especially the managers, and the board and audit committee of the WMPL.
- Informing about the two roles and measures applied.
Szymon#4102 on Discord
|Users by language|
- Manage Internal Knowledge. One of the Movement Strategy Process recommendations.