21:58, ngày 17 tháng 9 năm 2018 (UTC)
15:23, ngày 24 tháng 9 năm 2018 (UTC)
The Signpost: 1 October 2018[sửa mã nguồn]
- From the editor: Is this the new normal?
- News and notes: European copyright law moves forward
- In the media: Knowledge under fire
- Discussion report: Interface Admin policy proposal, part 2
- Arbitration report: A quiet month for Arbcom
- Technology report: Paying attention to your mobile
- Gallery: A pat on the back
- Blog: After a catastrophic fire at the National Museum of Brazil, a drive to preserve what knowledge remains
- Recent research: How talk page use has changed since 2005; censorship shocks lead to centralization; is vandalism caused by workplace boredom?
- Humour: Signpost Crossword Puzzle
- Essay: Expressing thanks
Wikidata weekly summary #332[sửa mã nguồn]
17:35, ngày 1 tháng 10 năm 2018 (UTC)
27 Communities have joined WAM 2018, we're waiting for you![sửa mã nguồn]
Dear WAM organizers!
Wikipedia Asian Month 2018 is now 26 days away! It is time to sign up for WAM 2018,
Following are the updates on the upcoming WAM 2018:
- Follow the organizer guidelines to host the WAM successfully.
- We want to host many onsite Edit-a-thons all over the world this year. If you would like to host one in your city, please take a look and sign up at this page.
- If you or your affiliate wants to organize an event partnering with WAM 2018, Please Take a look at here.
- Please encourage other organizers and participants to sign-up in this page to receive updates and news on Wikipedia Asian Month.
If you no longer want to receive the WAM organizer message, you can remove your username at this page.
Reach out the WAM team here at the meta talk page if you have any questions.
Wikilover90 using ~~~~
23:38, ngày 8 tháng 10 năm 2018 (UTC)
This Month in Education: September 2018[sửa mã nguồn]
Volume 4 | Issue 9 | September 2018
This monthly newsletter showcases the Wikipedia Education Program. It focuses on sharing: your ideas, stories, success and challenges. You can see past editions here. You can also volunteer to help publish the newsletter. Join the team! Finally, don't forget to subscribe!
|From the Community|
|From the Education Team|