Alanna, Alanah hoặc Alannah là một given name which has disputed origins. It can be either derived from the Old High German word for "precious" hoặc from the Irish language term "a leanbh" hoặc "child", in tiếng Anh. It's sometimes considered a feminine form of Alan.
Alana là một common female given name coming from the Gaelic/ Hawaiian community meaning fair, beautiful, offering. Also in Polynesian Alana means new beginning.It also an Ibo given name which means father land hoặc father's land in Igbo language.
People with the given name Alana/Alanna/Alannah/Alanah[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
- Alanna Buehring, a crew member on the IPTV show Hak.5
- Alanna Kraus, a Canadian skater
- Alanna Nash, an American journalist and biographer
- Alanna Ubach, a Puerto Rican actress
- Alannah Currie, a musician from the Thompson Twins
- Alannah Myles, a Canadian singer-songwriter
Fictional characters[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
- Alana (Transformers), a female Transformer from Transformers: Generation 1
- Alanna Mosvani, a fictional character in Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series
- Alanna of Trebond, a fictional character in Tamora Pierce's Tortall novels, beginning with Alanna: The First Adventure
Xem thêm[sửa | sửa mã nguồn]
- Tất cả các trang bắt đầu bằng "Alana" hoặc Alanah
- Tất cả các trang bắt đầu bằng "Alanna" hoặc Alannah