Bách khoa toàn thư mở Wikipedia
Mê cung là một cấu trúc dưới dạng các lối đi phức tạp mà người chơi phải tìm ra đường đi.
Mê cung dành cho công chúng[sửa]
- Serendipity Maze, Mouille Point, Cape Town, South Africa. Hedge maze by the sea.
- Soekershof Walkabout Mazes and Botanical Gardens, Robertson, Western Cape, Nam Phi. 13870 m² net area
- Gardens Shopping Mall, Dubai (World's Largest Indoor Maze )
- Hikimi no Meiro, Masuda, Shimane, Japan
- Kodama no Mori, Kiso, Nagano, Japan
- Kyodai Meiro Palladium, Nikkō, Tochigi, Japan
- Sendai Hi-Land, Sendai, Miyagi, Japan
- Shirahama Energy Land, Shirahama, Wakayama, Japan
- Schönbrunn Palace, Austria (small entrance fee, tower at the center to overlook the hedge maze)
- Altjeßnitz, Germany, Sachsen-Anhalt, gần Dessau (hedge maze, kh. 1750) ( )
- Aschaffenburg (Park Schönbusch), Germany, Bavaria (hedge maze, kh. 1829)
- Berlin (Erholungspark Marzahn), Germany (hedge maze)
- Erlebniswelt Hortus Vitalis - Der Irrgarten, Bad Salzuflen, Germany, North-Rhine-Westphalia (hedge maze)
- Bồ Đào Nha
- Parque de São Roque, District of Porto
- Parque do Arnado, Ponte de Lima, District of Viana do Castelo
- Reserva Florestal de Recreio do Pinhal da Paz, đảo São Miguel, Açores
- Tây Ban Nha
- Amaze'n Laberintos, Spain, Majorca, Alcudia, Playa de Muro (wooden maze, 1998)
- Parc del Laberint d'Horta, Barcelona, Spain (hedge maze)
- Labyrinth in the Way of Santiago - Spain Laberinto del Camino de Santiago - España.
- Vương quốc Anh
- Alnwick Castle Water Gardens Bamboo Maze, Northumberland. Designed by Adrian Fisher
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Hedge Maze, Lancashire, England. Designed by Adrian Fisher
- Blake House Craft Centre, Braintree, Essex, England (Open July-Sept) 
- Blenheim Palace Hedge Maze, Oxfordshire, England. Designed by Minotaur Designs, Adrian Fisher, Randoll Coate and Graham Burgess., 1991
- St. Catherine's Hill, Hampshire old miz-maze, near Winchester.
- Castlewellan, Northern Ireland, world's largest permanent hedge maze 
- Chatsworth House, England (hedge maze)
- The Crystal Palace, England. A hedge maze built into a copse
- Greys Court 'Archbishop's Maze', Oxfordshire, England. Designed by Adrian Fisher, 1981
- Hampton Court Palace, England (hedge maze)
- Hoo Hill Maze, Shefford, Bedfordshire, England 
- Kentwell Hall, Long Melford, Suffolk, England. Designed Minotaur designs, Adrian Fisher, Randoll Coate and Graham Burgess.
- Leeds Castle, Maidstone, Kent, England. Designed by Minotaur Designs Randoll Caote, Adrian Fisher and Graham Burgess.
- Longleat, Wiltshire, England: hedge maze, designed by Greg Bright, 1978, and mirror maze, designed by Adrian Fisher; Labyrinth of Love, Renaissance style Rose garden labyrinth designed by Graham Burgess. Sun and Moon Maze designed by Randoll Coate.*
- Murray Star Maze, Scone Palace, Perth, Scotland (hedge maze). Designed by Adrian Fisher
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, Bristol, England (longest hedge maze in the world, planted 2003) 
- Oak Lane Labyrinth, nr Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk. Open all year round. Free entry.
- Paulton's Park, Hampshire, England (hedge maze)
- Richings Park Amazing Maize Maze, Richings Park, near Heathrow, England (Open July-Sept) 
- Saffron Walden, Essex, England (hedge maze) (The town also has an historic turf maze)
- Symonds Yat, Herefordshire, England
- Worden Park, Leyland, Lancashire, England
- Amazing Chicago's Funhouse Maze, Navy Pier, Chicago, Illinois, USA. Designed by Jack Rouse Associates and Adrian Fisher
- America's Largest Corn Maze Shakopee, Minnesota, USA Sever's Corn Maze
- Children's maze (made out of packs of hay), Ashland Berry Farm, Ashland, Virginia, USA.
- Davis' Mega Maze, Sterling, Massachusetts USA (3-D adventure corn maze). Designed by Adrian Fisher 
- Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Hawaii, ( ) home to the World's Largest Maze. 
- Labyrinthe du Hangar 16, Montreal, Canada. 
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens (Charleston, Nam Carolina), USA
- Maize Quest Fun Park is the "Largest Collection of People-Sized Mazes in the World" with mazes made of Fence, Rope, Stone, Turf, Corn, Invisible Dog Fencing, Straw Bales, Tiles, Living Bamboo, and Earthen Mounds. New Park, Pennsylvania, USA
- Mall of Georgia Paving Mazes, Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Designed by Adrian Fisher
- Maze Mania, Garden City, Nam Carolina USA (Interchangeable fence Maze appropriate for children and adults)
- Mohonk Mountain House hedge maze, New Paltz, New York
- Mystery Maze, Wild Adventures theme park, Valdosta, Georgia - manufactured by Amazin' Mazes
- Noah's Ark Water Park Mirror Maze, Wisconsin Dells, USA. Designed by Adrian Fisher
- Norton Museum of Art West Palm Beach, USA. Pavement Maze, Serpent Mound and Turf Labyrinth. Designed by Adrian Fisher.
- Ridgewood Halloween Maze, Ridgewood, New Jersey, USA (Month of October, Loops and Traps halloween themed maze. Designed by Tyler Stewart.) Free attraction.
- Saunders Farm, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The largest collection of full-sized hedge mazes and labrynths in North America (11).
- Skyline Caverns Mirror Maze, Front Royal, Virginia, USA. Designed by Adrian Fisher.
- The Maze at the Governor's Palace, Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia, USA
- The Maze on Centre Island, Toronto, Ontario, was a Centennial gift to the city by its Dutch-Canadian community in 1967 (Topiary maze, open to public, free, year-round)
- Trail of Terror, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA (Annual event, 3/4 mile indoor Halloween themed maze) 
- H. Abelson and A. diSessa, Turtle Geometry: The Computer as a Medium for Exploring Mathematics, MIT Press (1980)
- Adrian Fisher, The Amazing Book of Mazes, Thames & Hudson, London / Harry N Abrams Inc, New York (2006) ISBN 978-0500512470
- Adrian Fisher, Armchair Puzzlers: Mad Mazes, University Books, San Francisco, USA (2005) ISBN 978-1575289786
- Adrian Fisher, Mazes and Follies, Jarrold Publishing, UK (2004) ISBN 978-1841651422
- Adrian Fisher, Mazes and Labyrinths, Shire Publications, UK (2003) ISBN 978-0747805618
- Adrian Fisher and Howard Loxton, Secrets of the Maze, Thames & Hudson, London (1997) / Barron’s Educational Series Inc, New York (1998) ISBN 978-0500018118
- Adrian Fisher and Jeff Saward, The British Maze Guide, Minotaur Designs, St Albans, UK (1991) - the definitive guide to British Mazes
- Adrian Fisher and Georg Gerster, The Art of the Maze, Weidenfeld & Nicolson, London (1990) ISBN 0-297-83027-9
- Adrian Fisher and Georg Gerster, Labyrinth - Solving the Riddle of the Maze, Harmony Books USA, New York (1990) ISBN 978-0517580998
- W.H. Matthews, Mazes and Labyrinths: Their History and Development (1927). Includes Bibliography. Dover Publications (1970) ISBN 0-486-22614-X
- Jeff Saward, Magical Paths, Mitchell Beazley (2002) ISBN 1-84000-573-4
Liên kết ngoài[sửa]
|Wikimedia Commons có thêm thể loại hình ảnh và tài liệu về Mê cung|
|Tra mê cung trong từ điển mở tiếng Việt Wiktionary|
- Maze Blog Learn how to draw and solve mazes. Stay current with a maze blog. Download printable mazes.
- Mazes on Silent animation's site (eng.)
- Briefing Room CNN's Barry Neild offers escape routes
- cornmazedir.com Directory of hundreds of mazes in the USA and Canada
- Images Mazes Real mazes that look like an inkblot portrait
- Labyrinth Society
- Labyrinthos Jeff Saward's website
- Learn how to draw mazes
- W.H. Matthews, Mazes and Labyrinths (1922) online version of W.H. Matthew's classic book
- Maze Algorithms This site explains the different types of mazes and how to generate and solve them
- Multiplayer Maze Game Flash-based free maze game in 2D
- 4D Maze Game John McIntosh's Java-based free maze game in 3D and 4D first-perspective
- Times Online: Britain's best mazes
- Ink Blot Mazes Maze Artist, Yonatan Frimer's page of image mazes that mix art and mazes.